Chemical elements/External Links
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- An interactive table of elements
- Periodic Table Live! Allows one to explore a broad range of information about the elements, their reactions, their properties, their structures and their histories.
- Discussion of the definition of elements as "substances that are not further decomposable" versus "atoms with given nuclear charge".
- The Photographic Table of Elements. Photographs of naked-eye visible samples of elements, each photograph clickable for larger views of the sample and for extensive technical information on the element. Technical information includes: thermal properties; bulk physical properties; classifications; electrical properties; magnetic properties; abundances; atomic dimensions and structure; nuclear properties; reactivity indexes; health and safety information.