From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- Dairy Science and Food Technology - Numerous articles dedicated to cheese and cheesemaking, as well as other dairy products.
- University of Vermont Institute for Artisan Cheese - United States' first and only comprehensive center devoted to artisan cheese.
- American Cheese Society - Offers numerous classes around the country as well as hosting competitions
- New York State Farmstead and Artisan Cheesemakers Guild - Various resources about cheese and cheesemaking, primarily focused on New York
- Vermont Cheese Council - Various resources about cheese and cheesemaking, primarily focused on Vermont
- Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board Cheese site - tons of information, recipes, and a "Cheesecyclopedia"
- The Cheese Reporter - Weekly news reports about cheese since 1876.
- Cheese.com - Database of over 670 types of cheeses
- The Cheese Web - Information about cheese, cheesemakers, cheese sellers and cheese events around the world.