Cauchy sequence/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Cauchy sequence, or pages that link to Cauchy sequence or to this page or whose text .
- Sequence : An enumerated list in mathematics; the elements of this list are usually referred as to the terms.
- Topology : A branch of mathematics that studies the properties of objects that are preserved through continuous deformations (such as stretching, bending and compression).
- Limit of a sequence : A sequence which converges to (or approaches) the limit a as n tends to infinity.
- Complete metric space : Property of spaces in which every Cauchy sequence converges to an element of the space.
- Augustin-Louis Cauchy : (1789 – 1857) prominent French mathematician, one of the pioneers of rigor in mathematics and complex analysis.