Cascading Style Sheets/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Cascading Style Sheets, or pages that link to Cascading Style Sheets or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Cascading Style Sheets. Needs checking by a human.
- Ajax Framework : A framework that helps to develop web applications that use Ajax, a collection of technologies used to build dynamic web pages on the client side.
- HTML : A set of tags for marking up the content of a web page into distinct sections.
- HTTP : Network protocol on which the World Wide Web is based.
- Source code : Human-readable code which a compiler turns into a compiled piece of software or an interpreter runs.
- W3C : or the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) is a forum - for information, commerce, communication, and collective understanding - that develops interoperable technologies (specifications, guidelines, software, and tools) to lead the Web to its full potential.
- Web browser : A computer program that retrieves and renders webpages to display information stored on a web server.
- Website : A collection of pages that provide content.