Carpal tunnel syndrome/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Carpal tunnel syndrome, or pages that link to Carpal tunnel syndrome or to this page or whose text .
- Peripheral neuropathy : Abnormal function of nerves of the peripheral nervous system.
- Repetitive stress injury : Add brief definition or description
- Wrist : Add brief definition or description
- Nerve conduction velocity : Add brief definition or description
- Peripheral nerve myelin protein 22 : A nerve protein with potential significance in a number of peripheral neuropathies, either associated with abnormalities of the genotype (e.g., Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease) or with the presence of anti-PMP22 antibody (e.g., hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy type 1a)
- Phelan's sign : Add brief definition or description
- Tinel's sign : Add brief definition or description