From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Calendar, or pages that link to Calendar or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Calendar. Needs checking by a human.
- 1 CE : The first year of the modern calendar.
- Beijing : Capital city of China (pop. 13,831,900).
- Calendrics : The study of the algorithms for the generation of calendars.
- Chinese New Year : Add brief definition or description
- Easter : The Christian festival celebrating the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- Epagomenal day : A day in a calendar outside the usual groupings of weeks or months, like leap day.
- French republican calendar : Calendar instituted by the National Convention after the French Revolution, as a reform of the Gregorian calendar, that would help to divorce the new republic from its Catholic predecessor.
- Grav-mass : A parody of Christmas invented by Richard Stallman, held in honour of Isaac Newton's birthday.
- Julius Caesar : Roman general and politician who conquered Gaul, won a civil war, and was assassinated in 44BC.
- Maharashtra : Add brief definition or description
- Positivist calendar : Alternative calendar proposed by Auguste Comte in 1849, with each day and month celebrating a different person.
- Year 2038 bug : Add brief definition or description
- Year : A unit of time measurement that corresponds to one revolution of the earth around the sun, approximately 365¼ days.