From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
|Education article||All articles (226)||To Approve (0)||Editors: active (1) / inactive (32) |
|Education Workgroup Discussion|
|Citable Articles (0)||Mailing list (defunct):|
|Checklist-generated categories: Underlinked (92) | Cat Check (84) | Cleanup (0)|
Subpage categories: Definitions (195) | Related Articles (177; to check 82) | Bibliography (40) | External Links (76) | Gallery (0) | Video (0)
Missing subpage categories: Definitions (27) | Related Articles (9) | Bibliography (24) | External Links (22)
Click here to edit this transcluded list (remove article once started)
Click on the [r] after the first definition below to edit this list of transcluded subtopics.
- Education : Learning and teaching activities for the purpose of acquiring knowledge, skills or social norms.
- Pedagogy : The method and practice of facilitating learning; also, the academic study of teaching, with the goal of better-understanding and improving the transfer of knowledge or skills.
- Didactics : Add brief definition or description
- Home education : Education of school-age children in the home instead of in a school.
- Primary education : Add brief definition or description
- School : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See school (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Secondary education : Add brief definition or description
- Tertiary education : Add brief definition or description
- University : A type of institution that provides higher or tertiary education.
- Unschooling : Methods of education that do not resemble schools, primarily indicating a lack of heavy reliance on textbooks or time spent at desks, often with parents aiding the child in exploring his or her interests.
- Progressive education : Pedagogical movement rooted in common experience, and democratic and inclusive in outlook.