CZ:Editorial Council Resolution 0002
Whereas, The Citizendium Editorial Council Rules of Procedure call for a Secretary;
Whereas, The only volunteer for the job, after repeated calls, was Supten Sarbadhikari;
Whereas, Dr. Sarbadhikari has cited relevant experience, i.e., he is Joint Secretary of the Indian Association for Medical Informatics, and has assured the Chair that he can spare the time needed;
Resolved, That the Council installs Dr. Sarbadhikari as Secretary for a period not to exceed two years.
Method of execution
- The Chair and the new Secretary will review the Rules of Procedure about the role of the Secretary.
- They will also confer and decide among themselves what regular duties, if any, the Secretary should be expected to have.
- The new Secretary will introduce himself and his position to the Council.
No vote of dissent
Before it is added to the Agenda, these sponsors, but only these sponsors, may edit the text of the resolution. After it is added to the Agenda, it cannot be edited by anyone except via the amendment process.
- Sponsored by: Larry Sanger
- Co-sponsored by Council members (limited to two names): David Shapinsky and Matt Innis (Talk)
- Proposed: Thursday, May 31, 3:07 PM UTC
- Entered queue: Thursday, May 31, 3:50 PM UTC
- Chair proposed adoption by unanimous consent: Thursday, May 31, 3:50 PM UTC
- Initial discussion: Bypassed
- Public discussion: Bypassed
- Voting on resolution: No objections came till closing time: Friday June 01, 5:00 PM EST.
except where they contradicted the merger. The following links are to archived and out-of-date pages:
• Resolutions • Log • Essential Policy •