|Many thanks March 2014 donors; special to Darren Duncan. April 2014 donations open; need minimum total $100. Let's exceed that.
Donate here. Donating gifts yourself and CZ.
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
(Redirected from CIO)
- Congress of Industrial Organizations: The Congress of Industrial Organizations was a federation of labor unions that organized workers in industrial unions into the United States and Canada from 1935 to 1955, when it merged with the AFL to form the AFL-CIO.
- Committee for Industrial Organization: The Committee for Industrial Organization was a committee of the American Federation of Labor for the forming of industrial unions during the early 1930s. It split from (or was forced out of) the AFL in 1936 and became the Congress of Industrial Organizations.
- AFL-CIO: Single union formed in 1955 from a merger between the American Federation of Labor (AFL) and the Congress of Industrial Organizations (CIO).
- Chief Information Officer: Add brief definition or description
- Chief Intelligence Officer: Add brief definition or description
- Central Imaging Office: Add brief definition or description
- Command Issuing Office: Add brief definition or description