Brandeis University/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Brandeis University, or pages that link to Brandeis University or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Brandeis University. Needs checking by a human.
- Albert Einstein : 20th-century physicist who formulated the theories of relativity.
- Aminah McCloud : Professor of Islamic Studies in the Department of Religious Studies at DePaul University and the Director of the Islamic World Studies Program; Board member of Radio Islam and the Feminist Sexual Ethics Project at Brandeis University; Adjunct scholar and board member, Institute for Social Policy and Understanding
- Anita Hill : Professor of social policy, law, and women's studies at the Heller School at Brandeis University, is an attorney. She is a member of the advisory board of the Feminist Sexual Ethics Project.
- Charles Schottland : Add brief definition or description
- David Horowitz : (1939—) American conservative activist who underwent a conversion from the New Left of the 1960s and 1970s, to become an intense critic of liberalism, and later Islamist thought, in popular culture; founder of the David Horowitz Freedom Center and various watchdog organizations; "favorite columnist", American Conservative Union.
- Eleanor Roosevelt : Spouse of Franklin D. Roosevelt; founder of National Committee for an Effective Congress
- Feminist Sexual Ethics Project : A research and education effort, at Brandeis University, dealing with the interactions of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam with sexual ethics, especially in relationship to past toleration of slavery
- Institute for Social Policy and Understanding : An independent nonprofit research organization that studies the interactions among US domestic and foreign policy, its impact on American society in general, and its Muslim communities in particular.
- Louis D. Brandeis : (1856-1941) A highly influential American lawyer and theorist of Antitrust during the Progressive Era.
- Wendy Cadge : Assistant Professor of Sociology at Brandeis University in 2006 after teaching at Bowdoin College (2003-04) and completing a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Scholars in Health Policy Research Fellowship at Harvard University (2004-2006); Fellow, Institute for Social Policy and Understanding
- Zionism : The ideology that Jews should form a Jewish state in what is traced as the Biblical area of Palestine; there are many interpretations, including the boundaries of such a state and its criteria for citizenship