From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- Brain Tutorial
- Comparative Mammalian Brain Collection
- Brain Research News from ScienceDaily
- BrainInfo for Neuroanatomy
- Everything you wanted to know about the brain — Provided by New Scientist.
- Fact sheets on brain injury - Causes, effects and coping strategies
- BrainMaps.org, interactive high-resolution digital brain atlas based on scanned images of serial sections of both primate and non-primate brains
- Scientific American Magazine (September 2003 Issue) Ultimate Self-Improvement
- An orderly article about the brain
- Neuroscience Online: an electronic textbook for the neurosciences. The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth). Retrieved on 2012-08-19. See particularly Section 4: Homeostasis and Higher Brain Function contributed by various professors from the Department of Neurobiology and Anatomy at the The University of Texas Medical School at Houston.
- Scientists Map the Brain, Gene by Gene — an article in Wired about the Allen Brain Atlas
- Charlie Rose "Brain Series 2". Retrieved on 2012-08-19. A roundtable discussion with many scientists and doctors involved in studying the brain, moderated by Charlie Rose and Eric Kandel.