Borderline personality disorder/External Links
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- National Education Alliance for Borderline Personality Disorder
- The New England Personality Disorder Association
- Personality Disorders Institute of the Weill Medical College of Cornell University (advocates transference-Focused psychotherapy)
- Systems Training for Emotional Predictability and Problem Solving (STEPPS)
- http://bpdcentral.com/. Randi Kreger, author of two lay books:
- The Essential Family Guide to Borderline Personality Disorder: New Tools
- Techniques to Stop Walking on Eggshells.