Boltzmann distribution/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Boltzmann distribution, or pages that link to Boltzmann distribution or to this page or whose text .
- Fermi function : The equilibrium occupancy of an energy level in a system of independent fermions at a fixed temperature.
- Earth's atmosphere : An envelope of gas that surrounds the Earth and extends from the Earth's surface out thousands of kilometres, becoming increasingly thinner (less dense) with distance but always held in place by Earth's gravitational pull.
- Atmospheric lapse rate : Refers to the change of an atmospheric variable with a change of altitude, the variable being temperature unless specified otherwise (such as pressure, density or humidity).
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Boltzmann distribution. Needs checking by a human.
- Albert Einstein : 20th-century physicist who formulated the theories of relativity.
- Avogadro's number : The number of atoms in 12 gram of carbon-12 atoms in their ground state at rest.
- Ideal gas law : Relates pressure, volume and temperature for hypothetical gases of atoms or molecules with negligible intermolecular forces.
- NMR spectroscopy : The use of electromagnetic radiation, in the presence of a magnetic field, to obtain information regarding transitions between different nuclear spin states of the nuclei present in the sample of interest.
- Nuclear magnetic resonance : A property that magnetic nuclei have in a magnetic field and applied electromagnetic (EM) pulse, which cause the nuclei to absorb energy from the EM pulse and radiate this energy back out.
- Reaction rate : The amount of reactant or product that is formed or removed (in moles or mass units) per unit time per unit volume, in a particular reaction.