Belarussian language/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Belarussian language, or pages that link to Belarussian language or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Belarussian language. Needs checking by a human.
- Acute accent : A diacritic mark used in many modern written languages with alphabets based on the Latin, Greek and Cyrillic scripts.
- Alphabet : Writing system in which symbols - single or multiple letters, such as <a> or <ch> - represent phonemes (significant 'sounds') of a language.
- Babrujsk : City in central Belarus.
- Belarus : A landlocked country in Eastern Europe.
- Cyrillic alphabet : The alphabet used for a number of languages, mostly Slavonic ones, including Russian, Bulgarian and Serbian.
- Homiel, Belarus : A city with nearly a half million inhabitants in eastern Belarus.
- Mahiloŭ : City in eastern Belarus.
- Minsk : The capital of Belarus.
- Serbian language : Slavic language belonging to the Serbo-Croatian diasystem, spoken by Serbian people and Montenegrin people, mainly in Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Kosovo.
- Slavic languages : Branch of the Indo-European language family, spoken in eastern Europe and Siberia.
- Viciebsk : City in northeastern Belarus.