From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Beastie (novel): A 1992 juvenile adventure novel by author Georges McHargue, revolving around the search for the Loch Ness monster.
- Beastie (roller coaster): A steel family roller coaster made by Pinfari of Italy, located in the Adventure Land area of Alton Towers in Staffordshire, England.
- Beastie (song): A song on British rock band Jethro Tull's studio concept album, The Broadsword and the Beast, released in 1982.
- Beastie (mascot): The nickname for the BSD Daemon mascot, of the BSD operating system.
- The Beasties: A 1997 young adult horror novel by author William Sleator, on forest-dwelling creatures called the Beasties.
- The Beasties (band): A 1960s garage rock band from Ontario, Canada, which changed it's name to Taxi in 1968.