Battle of Na San/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Battle of Na San, or pages that link to Battle of Na San or to this page or whose text .
- French Indochina : French colonial structure in Southeast Asia that contained Cambodia, Laos, and present-day Vietnam, from the first invasion in 1858 to the Geneva accords in 1954
- Indochinese revolution : The period, within the Wars of Vietnam, 1858-1987, between which France reasserted its colonial authority over Indochina in 1945, created a proto-state of Vietnam under a provisional government during which there was increasing insurgency, fought conventionally combat with the Viet Minh starting in 1950, and ended in 1954. The end, militarily, involved the defeat of French forces at Dien Bien Phu and. politically, with the creation of North Vietnam and South Vietnam by the Geneva accords
- Paratroop : A subset of air assault military forces, which arrive at a tactical objective by deliberately parachuting from aircraft
- Viet Mimh : Add brief definition or description