From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Baseball, or pages that link to Baseball or to this page or whose text .
- Sports : Activities that involve skill and physical exertion, and that are governed by a generally accepted set of rules and guidelines.
- Major League Baseball : A professional sports league located in the United States.
- World Series : Add brief definition or description
- World Baseball Classic : Add brief definition or description
- Sabermetrics : Add brief definition or description
- : Refers to any of several systems for keeping track of the progress of a baseball (or softball) game; main types are traditional, Project Scoresheet, Situational, and pitch scoring system.
- Softball : A modified form of baseball, played on a smaller field and using a larger ball which is thrown with an underhanded motion; exists in two forms, slow pitch and fastpitch.
- Cricket (sport) : An outdoor bat-and-ball game played by two teams of eleven players on a large grassy field.
- Hank Aaron : (1934–), Holder of the Major League Baseball home run record from 1974 to 2007.
- Barry Bonds : Holder of the Major League Baseball records for both career and single-season home runs, but whose reputation is now severely tarnished by suspicion of illegal steroid use.
- Johnny Mize : American Baseball Hall of Fame inductee and first baseman for the Cardinals, Giants, and Yankees.
- Satchel Paige : A great baseball pitcher of the first half of the 20th century who was excluded from the Major Leagues for at least 20 years because of the color of his skin but who became, late in the life of a professional athlete, a national celebrity and legendary figure.