From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Basalt. Needs checking by a human.
- Density (chemistry) : A measure of the mass per unit volume of a gas, liquid or solid.
- Maharashtra : Add brief definition or description
- Mars (planet) : The fourth planet from the Sun in our solar system; named after the Roman god of war; also known as the "Red Planet".
- Norfolk Island : Add brief definition or description
- Plate tectonics : Theory that explains geological phenomena such as seismicity, volcanism, continental drift, and mountain building in terms of the formation, destruction, movement, and interaction of the earth's lithospheric plates.
- Project Apollo : A human spaceflight program undertaken by NASA during the years 1961–1975 with the goal of conducting manned moon landing missions.
- Venus (planet) : The second planet from the Sun in our solar system; named after the Roman goddess of love.