From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Atmosphere: The layers of gas surrounding stars and planets.
- Atmosphere (unit): A unit of pressure measurement (symbol: atm) defined as 101,325 pascal.
- Earth's atmosphere: An envelope of gas that surrounds the Earth and extends from the Earth's surface out thousands of kilometres, becoming increasingly thinner (less dense) with distance but always held in place by Earth's gravitational pull.
- Atmosphere (physiology): Add brief definition or description
- Atmosphere (psychology): Add brief definition or description