Assassination of President John F. Kennedy/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Assassination of President John F. Kennedy, or pages that link to Assassination of President John F. Kennedy or to this page or whose text .
- John F. Kennedy : American politician (1917-1963); president 1961-1963; assassinated in Dallas.
- Dallas : City in northeastern Texas; population 1,250,180 (2006 estimate).
- U.S. Democratic Party : One of the two major political parties in the United States; usually described as center-left.
- Lyndon B. Johnson : American politician (1908-1973); president 1963–1969; known for his civil rights bills and "The Great Society".