Ascorbic acid/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Ascorbic acid, or pages that link to Ascorbic acid or to this page or whose text .
- Vitamin C: a discussion of the medical properties of ascorbic acid as well as its historic and social role
- Erythorbic acid: a diastereomer of ascorbic acid.
- Mineral ascorbates: salts of ascorbic acid
- D-erythroascorbic acid: yeasts do not make vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), but a similar antioxidant known as D-erythroascorbic acid