Arthur Griffith/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Arthur Griffith, or pages that link to Arthur Griffith or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Arthur Griffith. Needs checking by a human.
- Anglo-Irish Treaty : Treaty between the Irish rebel government and the United Kingdom which established the Irish Free State, and played the greatest role in igniting the Irish Civil War.
- Catalog of Irish political parties : Add brief definition or description
- Cathal Brugha : (1874-1922), President of Dáil Éireann, formerly Charles William St. John Burgess but changed his name, influenced by the Irish-Ireland movement.
- Easter Rising : A revolt against the Anglo-Irish union, starting on Easter Monday, 1916
- Irish Free State : Dominion of the British Empire between 1922-1948. Formed following the ratification of the Anglo-Irish Treaty, ended with the declaration of the Republic of Ireland in 1948.
- John Mc Bride : Add brief definition or description