Anthony Fokker/External Links
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- A biography on Anthony Fokker, by the Institute for Dutch History.
- B-net, A review by Peter Lyth on the book "Fokker, a transatlantic biography.
- Fokker, A living History. a volunteer organization working on preserving the Fokker history.
- Dutch Aviation website, maintained by a volunteer, focusing on Dutch aviation history.
- Plane Writing - Anthony Fokker, a voluntary website containing various written contributions related to Aviation. This link goes to citations from Anthony Fokker's own biography.