Anne-Marie Slaughter/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Anne-Marie Slaughter, or pages that link to Anne-Marie Slaughter or to this page or whose text .
- Princeton University : Among the most highly regarded U.S. educational institutions, located in Princeton, New Jersey
- Harvard Law School : Add brief definition or description
- Council on Foreign Relations : An influential "think tank", publisher, and facilitator of communications in international relations; based in the US but with an international membership and not associated with a specific ideology
- Obama administration : The policy making organization lead by President Barack Obama.
- Policy Planning Staff : An organization in the U.S. Department of State, principally assisting the Secretary with long-term planning, liaison with outside experts, and bringing dissenting views to high-level officials
- America at the Crossroads: Democracy, Power, and the Neoconservative Legacy : A 2006 book by Francis Fukuyama, examining the role of neoconservatism in American foreign policy, its execution by the George W. Bush Administration, and a proposed evolved political philosophy to replace it