Many thanks September donors. October donations open to all users. - Donate here
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- Animal Diversity Web - "an online database of animal natural history, distribution, classification, and conservation biology at the University of Michigan"
- National Geographic Animals - a portion of National Geographic's website containing information, articles, and photographs on animals
- The Tree of Life Web Project A collaborative effort of biologists and nature enthusiasts from around the world, providing information about biodiversity, the characteristics of different groups of organisms, and their evolutionary history
- BBC Science and Nature: Animals