Analytic Hierarchy Process/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Analytic Hierarchy Process, or pages that link to Analytic Hierarchy Process or to this page or whose text .
- Management : The act of directing and controlling a group of people for the purpose of coordinating and harmonizing the group towards accomplishing a goal beyond the scope of individual effort.
- Planning : The process of preparing for future decisions and actions.
- Thomas L. Saaty : An American mathematician, the inventor, architect, and primary theoretician of the Analytic Hierarchy Process, a decision-making framework used for large-scale, multiparty, multicriteria decision problems.
- Business : A term that relates to the transaction of commerce.
- Economics : The analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
- Total quality management : Add brief definition or description
- Analytic Network Process : General form of the analytic hierarchy process (AHP) used in multi-criteria decision analysis, widely used on a practical level, for example by businesses to assist in selecting suppliers.
- Decision analysis : Formal method for modeling complex decisions in order to quantitatively compare choices.
- Hierarchical clustering : A branch of cluster analysis concerned with the construction of hierarchical representations from unstructured data.
- Methodology : The general study of method in particular fields of enquiry: science, history, mathematics, psychology, philosophy, and ethics.