From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
(Redirected from Analysis)
- Cost-benefit analysis: A method of evaluating projects that takes account of the preferences of those affected.
- Decision analysis: Formal method for modeling complex decisions in order to quantitatively compare choices.
- Factor analysis: Statistical technique used to explain variability among observed random variables in terms of fewer unobserved random variables called factors.
- Intelligence analysis: Techniques, independent of the subject matter, for correlating multiple kinds of information, hypothesizing meaning from the set of data available, and, with incomplete information, validating the hypotheses
- Mathematical analysis: Add brief definition or description
- Meta-analysis: A quantitative method of combining the results of independent studies.
- Traffic analysis: Traffic analysis is a branch of signals intelligence, inferring useful information from messages without actually reading them.