Amplification attack/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Amplification attack, or pages that link to Amplification attack or to this page or whose text .
- Information security : The set of policies and protective measures used to ensure appropriate confidentiality, integrity and availability to information; usually assumed to be information in a computer or telecommunications network but the principles extend to people and the physical world
- Network security : Add brief definition or description
- Denial of service : An attack on a computer or communications system that tries to prevent the system delivering its normal services to its users,
- Botnet : A set of compromised computers which can collectively provide services to a "bot herder".
- Distributed denial of service : Add brief definition or description
- Ingress filtering : A class of network security measures based on the assumption that a packet entering a network must be forged, if the network has no return route to its source address
- Internet Protocol flow export : Add brief definition or description
- Rate limiting (computer) : Add brief definition or description
- Slammer worm : An extremely infective piece of malware, specifically a worm (computers) that crippled the Internet in 2003