American Psychiatric Association/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to American Psychiatric Association, or pages that link to American Psychiatric Association or to this page or whose text .
- Psychology : The study of systemic properties of the brain and their relation to behaviour.
- Psychiatry : The subfield of health sciences concerned with mental disorders.
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders : A compendium, published by the American Psychiatric Association (APA), that presents a categorization of mental disorders, as well as their associated diagnostic criteria.
- Benjamin Rush : (1745 - 1813) American physician, educator, chemist, writer, and Founding Father who is known as the "Father of American Psychiatry."