Allan Ramsay (1686–1758)/Bibliography
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
The Tea-Table Miscellany was reprinted in 1871 (2 vols., Glasgow; John Crum); The Ever Green in 1875 (2 vols., Glasgow; Robert Forrester); The Poems of Allan Ramsay in 1877 (2 vols., Paisley; Alex. Gardner). These volumes are uniform in size and binding, though issued by different publishers, u.s. A selection of the Poems appeared in 1887 (1 vol. 16mo, London; Walter Scott).
- Ramsay, Allan. The Tea-table Miscellany, Or, A Collection of Choice Songs, Scots and English Eleventh ed. (1750) 448 pages
- Ramsay, Allan. The Tea-table Miscellany, Or, A Collection of Choice Songs, Scots and English Twelfth ed.
- The Ever Green
- The Poems of Allan Ramsay
- The Gentle Shepherd (1725)