From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- American Film Institute: Nonprofit organization established in Washington, DC, in 1967 by the National Endowment for the Arts to preserve and catalog American films and television, and to increase recognition and understanding of the art of film.
- Amniotic fluid index: An estimate of the amount of amniotic fluid, and used as an index for fetal wellbeing.
- Abstract functional interface: A set of methods defined on a set of baseclasses that all models must implement in order to work within the Möbius framework.
- Address Family Identifier: A specific value, usually set to 2 for IPs, to check authenticity and identify the type of routing information being carried.
- Adjusted for inflation: The process of adjusting economic indicators and the prices of goods and services from different time periods to the same price level.