Difference between revisions of "Wheat streak mosaic virus/Related Articles"
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
Latest revision as of 19:16, 22 April 2009
- See also changes related to Wheat streak mosaic virus, or pages that link to Wheat streak mosaic virus or to this page or whose text .
- Wheat : Grass crop grown worldwide and used in making flour and fermentation for alcohol production.
- Virus : A microscopic particle that can infect the cells of a biological organism and can reproduce only with the assistance of the cells it infects.
- Infectious disease : In broad terms, diseases caused by living organisms; also a subspecialty of internal medicine concerned with the treatment of such diseases
- Vector-borne diseases : Infectious diseases that do not transmit directly between their ultimate victims, but require an intermediate living carrier, such as mosquitoes in malaria or fleas in plague