Difference between revisions of "Vympel R-60 (missile)/Related Articles"
m (Robot: Creating Related Articles subpage)
m (Robot: encapsulating subpages template in noinclude tag)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 04:08, 12 September 2009
- See also changes related to Vympel R-60 (missile), or pages that link to Vympel R-60 (missile) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Vympel R-60 (missile). Needs checking by a human.
- AIM-9 Sidewinder : The first operational heat-seeking air-to-air missile, this weapon, with five generations of improvements, has been in service for over fifty years.
- Air-to-air missile : A guided missile fired by one aircraft at another airborne target, such as an aircraft, unmanned aerial vehicle, or cruise missile
- MiG-29 (fighter) : A Russian multirole fighter, designated FULCRUM by NATO, roughly comparable to the F-16 Fighting Falcon and F-18 Hornet; K version is carrier-capable
- Su-25 : Heavily armed and armored Russian close air support aircraft, NATO designation FROGFOOT, similar to the U.S. A-10, and the descendant of the Second World War Il-2 Stormovik