Vympel R-37 (missile)/Related Articles
< Vympel R-37 (missile)
Revision as of 02:35, 12 January 2010 by Housekeeping Bot (Automated edit: Adding CZ:Workgroups to Category:Bot-created Related Articles subpages)
- See also changes related to Vympel R-37 (missile), or pages that link to Vympel R-37 (missile) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Vympel R-37 (missile). Needs checking by a human.
- Air refueling : Transferring fuel from one aircraft to another while both are in flight.
- Air-to-air missile : A guided missile fired by one aircraft at another airborne target, such as an aircraft, unmanned aerial vehicle, or cruise missile
- Bomber aircraft : Airplanes optimized to deliver weapons to surface targets, rather than to fight other airplanes.
- Novator R-172 (missile) : An extremely long-range Russian air-to-air missile, licensed to India, apparently optimized for attacking high-value assets such as Airborne Warning and Control System, air refueling and cruise missile carrier aircraft
- Voyenno-vozdushnye sily Rossii : The Russian Air Force, now a single organization as opposed to the multiple flying and missile services of the Soviet era
- Vympel R-33 (missile) : Now superseded long-range air-to-air Russian missile meant to hit high value targets.