- See also changes related to Visbreaking, or pages that link to Visbreaking or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- Delayed coking : A petroleum refining process that converts heavy residual oils into petroleum coke and other byproducts.
- Fluid catalytic cracking : A petroleum refining process that cracks the large hydrocarbon molecules in the portion of the petroleum crude oil boiling above 340 °C into lower boiling, more valuable high octane gasoline and olefinic gases.
- Liquid viscosity blending : Using the Refutas equation to determine the viscosity of a blend of two or more liquids.
- Petroleum naphtha : An intermediate hydrocarbon liquid stream derived from the refining of petroleum crude oil and which may be further processed to obtain a gasoline blending component.
- Petroleum refining processes : The chemical engineering processes used in petroleum refining.
- Thermal cracking : Add brief definition or description
- Vacuum distillation : The laboratory or industrial-scale distillation of liquids performed at a pressure lower than atmospheric pressure.
- Viscosity : Add brief definition or description