User talk:Approval Manager
Please start a new section for each new topic. Resolved discussions will be moved to an archive.
From my talk page: I dropped the ball! So glad you are here :) We need a date in the metadata and there is an issue on the talk page. see Robert's talk page].
- I certified approval of version dated 04:39 26 January 2012. This is a re-approval of a previously approved version. Anthony.Sebastian 13:04, 20 February 2012 (UTC)
Priorities in Economics, Politics and History
I should be inclined to give first priorities to articles that serve as portals to others. At the basic level they would, of course, be Economics, Politics and History. Equally important are some higher-level portals such as Financial system, Great Recession, Fiscal policy and Europe. If topicality is considered important, you might consider Eurozone crisis and Arab Spring. Nick Gardner 14:57, 16 August 2011 (UTC)
- That certainly makes sense to me. I'll have a look myself, but do you think any of those top-level articles are ready or nearly ready for approval? The articles on current issues might be hard, since they will presumably continue to be updated as things unfold. Since approved articles preempt drafts as the first thing visitors see, such articles would need to be frequently re-approved. -- Joe Quick (Approval Manager) 15:10, 16 August 2011 (UTC)
Approval 'Applied Consciousness Sciences' article
Hi, I'd like to request for the approval of the 'Applied Consciousness Sciences' article. This way I know what needs to be corrected. --Carlo
Various computing articles
There are a number listed on the "ready for approval" page, at least one old enough to have been added by Howard. Most I cannot approve because they are my writing. For the Howard one, I've commented on the talk page.
Two I'd particularly like to see move along are Block cipher and Cypherpunk. Both are mainly my writing, both were previously approved, but both have had a fair bit of change since. Cypherpunk is irritating; WP imported most of our article  but both have changed since then and their current version is noticably better than our approved version. Sandy Harris 01:39, 21 February 2012 (UTC)
- Sandy, I will look into that, and get back to you for thoughts you may have on how to facilitate moving the process along for specific articles. Anthony.Sebastian 01:59, 21 February 2012 (UTC)
May I draw your attention again to the portal articles Politics and Economics ? Both are well-developed with large numbers of wikilinks. You might also consider Europe on the same grounds. I should be willing to introduce any changes that are deemed necessary. Nick Gardner 10:42, 16 April 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, Nick, will do.
- For each of those three articles, will you give me a list names of users that I can ask for comments on the article, including an Editor or two among the article's workgroup categories.
- Thanks. —Anthony.Sebastian 16:10, 17 April 2012 (UTC), Approval Manager