Difference between revisions of "Talk:Ireland (state)/Catalogs/Irish political parties"
m (move bot stuff)
(was "Related articles" page)
|(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 15:35, 19 December 2009
This was the "Related articles" page before Catalog was moved to subpage
- Ireland (state) : Republic (population c. 4.2 million; capital Dublin) comprising about 85% of the Atlantic island of Ireland, west of Great Britain.
- 30th Dáil : Add brief definition or description
- Arthur Griffith : (1871-1922) The founding father of the Sinn Fein Party.
- James Connolly : (June 5, 1868 – May 12, 1916) A leader of the Easter Rising in 1916 in Ireland.
- Éamon de Valera : (1882-1975) One of the leading figures in the Irish War of Independence and the Irish Civil War.