Sinkhole (computers)/Related Articles
< Sinkhole (computers)
- See also changes related to Sinkhole (computers), or pages that link to Sinkhole (computers) or to this page or whose text .
- Denial of service : An attack on a computer or communications system that tries to prevent the system delivering its normal services to its users,
- Fault tolerance : A characteristic of a system such that it can have one or more subcomponents fail, yet have the system continue to operate with at least partial functionality
- Backscatter (computers) : Add brief definition or description
- Blackhole route injection : Add brief definition or description
- Amplification attack : A means of denying service from computers, networks, or both, not by the direct volume or resource consumption of the attack stimulus itself, but by the volume of responses that it generates
- Anycasting : A technique for increasing load distribution and fault tolerance in networks with multiple copies of a read-only server function, but with the same unicast address.
- Access control list : Used in computers and security to specify if an input value is permitted to perform a particular action.
- Electronic warfare : A subset of information operations that deals with the use of electromagnetic or kinetic means to degrade an enemy's military electronics systems, to be able to operate one's own electronics in the face of enemy attacks, and to evade those attacks through protection or deception
- Honeypot : A hardened but isolated component of a network or computer, which is intended to be attractive to miscreants and invite attacks, with the goals of early warning and diverting the attack from critical resources
- Internet Protocol flow information export : Methods to collect and report flow (Internet Protocol) statistics for network operations and management; tends to focus on traffic among network elements while Simple Network Management Protocol and syslog look inside the network elements
- Network intrusion detection system : Add brief definition or description
- Host intrusion detection system : Add brief definition or description