- See also changes related to Self-radicalization, or pages that link to Self-radicalization or to this page or whose text .
- Insurgency : A wide range of political and military actions intended to change a government, through means considered illegal by that government.
- Terrorism : An act, with targets including civilians or civilian infrastructure, intended to create an atmosphere of fear in order to obtain a political objective.
- 2004 Madrid bombings : The worst terrorist attack in modern Spanish history, which took place 11 March 2004, in Madrid, 191 people were killed and over 1800 injured, when ten of 13 bombs exploded, within 5 minutes, on four commuter trains
- 2005 London bombings : Add brief definition or description
- Nidal Hasan : U.S. Army psychiatrist and major, under indictment for 16 murders and 32 attempted murders at Fort Hood, Texas, whose actions suggest a self-radicalized radical Islamic motive
- Timothy McVeigh : U.S. citizen who placed the bomb for the Oklahoma City bombing; was subsequently convicted in Federal court and executed
- Eric Rudolph : Add brief definition or description