San Diego and Arizona Eastern Railway/Related Articles
< San Diego and Arizona Eastern Railway
- See also changes related to San Diego and Arizona Eastern Railway, or pages that link to San Diego and Arizona Eastern Railway or to this page or whose text .
- Railroad : Technology that allows vehicles to travel on networks of fixed rails.
- Railroads in California : A brief history of the network of interconnected independent rail transport systems located throughout the Union's thirty-first state and how they shaped the region's development.
- Central Pacific Railroad : California-to-Utah portion of the first transcontinental railroad in North America.
- San Diegan : One of the named passenger trains of the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway that operated between March 27, 1938 and April 30, 1971.
- San Diego and Arizona Railway : A short line, standard gauge American railroad founded by "sugar heir," developer, and entrepreneur John D. Spreckels in 1919, dubbed "The Impossible Railroad" by many engineers of its day due to the immense logistical challenges involved.
- San Diego Electric Railway : A short line, standard gauge American electrified railway system founded by "sugar heir," developer, and entrepreneur John D. Spreckels in 1891.
- California, history since 1846 : Brief history of the Union's thirty-first state from 1846 to the present day.
- Refrigerator car : A piece of railroad rolling stock outfitted with cooling apparatus and designed to carry perishable freight at specific temperatures.
- San Diego : City in southwestern California; the second most populous in the state.