Power (politics)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Power (politics), or pages that link to Power (politics) or to this page or whose text .
- Politics : Activity that relates to the way in which society is governed, and the process by which human beings living in communities make decisions and establish obligatory values for its members.
- Authority : Derived from the Latin word auctoritas: the power or right to make rules or laws.
- Legitimacy : Add brief definition or description
- Law enforcement : Add brief definition or description
- Police : Organized government officials responsible for enforcing the criminal law of their locality, responding to designated emergencies, and various duties considered appropriate by their culture and government
- Propaganda : Information issued by governments, intended to influence a target audience; it may be acknowledged by its source, be of ambiguous source, or have a false source; the content may be true or false, independently of the truth of its ostensible origin