Pitch (music)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Pitch (music), or pages that link to Pitch (music) or to this page or whose text .
- Music : The art of structuring time by combining sound and silence into rhythm, harmonies and melodies.
- Acoustics : The study of sound.
- Auditory perception : Add brief definition or description
- Music psychology : The study of how, when, where and why people engage in music and dance.
- Pitch perception : The process of interpreting sounds in terms of the fundamental frequencies and overtones contained therein.
- Music perception : The study of the neural mechanisms involved in people perceiving rhythms, melodies, harmonies and other musical features.
- Music production : Principles of generating sounds and music.
- Harmony : Simultaneous pitches (tones, notes), or chords used in making music.
- Melody : A linear succession of musical tones which is perceived as a single entity.
- Consonance : Add brief definition or description
- Dissonance : Add brief definition or description