Phan Quang Dan/Related Articles
< Phan Quang Dan
Revision as of 00:29, 12 January 2010 by Housekeeping Bot (Automated edit: Adding CZ:Workgroups to Category:Bot-created Related Articles subpages)
- See also changes related to Phan Quang Dan, or pages that link to Phan Quang Dan or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Phan Quang Dan. Needs checking by a human.
- Bao Dai : Emperor of Annam (1932-1945), and head of state of French Indochina until replaced by Ngo Dinh Diem after the Geneva Accords.
- Dai Viet : A series of Vietnamese kingdoms that extended from a revolt against China in 939 CE, to the establishment of the Nguyen Dynasty in 1789, with occasional periods of Chinese occupation
- Elbridge Durbrow : (1904-1997) United States Ambassador to the Republic of Vietnam (1957 - 1961), career diplomat and Foreign Service Officer.
- Government of the Republic of Vietnam : Add brief definition or description
- Ngo Dinh Diem : President of the Republic of Vietnam from shortly after its creation, to his overthrow and death in the Vietnam War, Buddhist crisis and military coup of 1963. He was of the Catholic minority, ascetic and autocratic, and strongly anti-Communist
- Nguyen Cao Ky : Republic of Vietnam Air Force general, active in military coups, who served as Premier and member of several juntas
- Nguyen Van Thieu : Vietnamese officer and politician (1923–2001); president of South Vietnam 1967–1975.
- Vietnam War : A post-colonial independence/Cold War conflict between communist North Vietnam against South Vietnam, assisted by the United States (1955-1975), to unify Vietnam; won by North Vietnam in 1975.
- Wars of Vietnam : The broad context of warfare in the modern area of Vietnam, of which the Vietnam War (1962-1975) is best known, but involves colonization, Japanese occupation, decolonization, and post-1975 but related warfare among Vietnam, Cambodia and China