- See also changes related to Obs-Tweedle, or pages that link to Obs-Tweedle or to this page or whose text .
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- Music : The art of structuring time by combining sound and silence into rhythm, harmonies and melodies.
- Rock band : A musical group with plays rock and roll, rock and pop music.
- Robert Plant : (b. 20 August 1948), English rock singer and songwriter, famous for his membership in the rock band Led Zeppelin as the lead vocalist, as well as for his successful solo career.
- Bill Bonham : (27 September 1950 — 24 August 2015) English multi-intrumentalist, a distant cousin of John Bonham, known for his involvement in many 1960s Midland bands including Obs-Tweedle.
- Led Zeppelin : Famous and influential English hard rock and blues group formed in 1968, known for their albums Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti, and songs 'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Whole Lotta Love'.
- John Bonham : (31 May 1948 – 25 September 1980), English drummer and member of Led Zeppelin, he was known for his drum solos and hard hitting styles and became a role model for future rock percussionists.
- Terry Reid : Add brief definition or description
- Listen (band) : A 1960s Birmingham band featuring Robert Plant as singer.
- Band of Joy : A 1960s Birmingham band which featured Robert Plant and John Bonham.
- Noddy Holder : (b. 15 June 1946) English singer-songwriter, noted for his involvement in The 'N Betweens, and Slade, and a successful media career.
- The N' Betweens : Add brief definition or description