Nitrogen mustards/Related Articles
< Nitrogen mustards
Revision as of 00:02, 12 January 2010 by Housekeeping Bot (Automated edit: Adding CZ:Workgroups to Category:Bot-created Related Articles subpages)
- See also changes related to Nitrogen mustards, or pages that link to Nitrogen mustards or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Nitrogen mustards. Needs checking by a human.
- Antineoplastic agent : Drug that prevents the development, maturation, or spread of neoplastic cells.
- Chemical weapon : A weapon that cause death or disease by means of chemical interaction with the metabolism of the victim, as opposed to causing injury through blast, thermal, or other effects not on a molecular level
- Cyclophosphamide : A medication and immunosuppressive agent used to treat lymphoma and leukemia.
- Mechlorethamine : An antineoplastic agent, principally used for Hodgkin's disease and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, of the family of nitrogen mustards in the class of alkylating agents.
- Thiotepa : An antineoplastic agent, of the nitrogen mustard family of alkylating agents, used as a second-line agent against some cancers, and for malignant effusions.