Michael Malbin/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Michael Malbin, or pages that link to Michael Malbin or to this page or whose text .
- Political science : Social science that studies politics, political systems and political behavior.
- Campaign finance : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. Republican Party : One of two major contemporary political parties in the United States; center-right; the elephant is its symbol.
- Dick Cheney : (1941–) U.S. Vice President in the George W. Bush Administration and advocate of neoconservatism and unitary Presidential authority; currently a political commentator; U.S. Secretary of Defense in the George H. W. Bush Administration; spouse of Lynne Cheney; father of Liz Cheney
- Campaign Finance Institute : Add brief definition or description
- Campaign finance reform : Add brief definition or description
- Iran-Contra Affair : Add brief definition or description
- Unitary executive theory : A U.S. concept of constitutional law and politics, which believes that the President of the United States has a right, and indeed an obligation, to take certain actions without Congressional or Judicial checks and balances
- American Enterprise Institute : A major U.S. political, economic and international relations "think tank", which has always been associated with a free enterprise view, and has, in recent decades, become more associated with neoconservatism and an interventionist foreign policy; many of its fellows went into policy positions in Republican administrations, and returned at the end of their tenure
- Brookings Institution : Generally considered neutral in its overall output, a large think tank in Washington, D.C.
- National Endowment for the Humanities : Add brief definition or description
- Yale University : Highly respected U.S. research and teaching university in New Haven, Connecticut