- See also changes related to Macromolecules, or pages that link to Macromolecules or to this page or whose text .
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Biochemistry : The chemistry of living things; a field of both biology and chemistry.
- Molecule : An aggregate of two or more atoms in a definite arrangement held together by chemical bonds.
- Polymer : A compound of high molecular weight derived either by the addition of many smaller, similar molecules (monomers), or by the condensation of many smaller, similar molecules eliminating water, alcohol, etc.
- Macromolecular chemistry : The study of the physical, biological and chemical structure, properties, composition, and reaction mechanisms of macromolecules.
- Atom : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Atom (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Intramolecular forces : Add brief definition or description
- Protein : A polymer of amino acids; basic building block of living systems.
- Nucleic acid : A class of macromolecules important in conveying genetic information.
- Intermolecular forces : Non-covalent forces between atoms and molecules; often synonymous with Van der Waals forces.