Mach effect/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Mach effect, or pages that link to Mach effect or to this page or whose text .
- Explosives : Explosive agent; a compound or mixture susceptible of a rapid chemical reaction, as gunpowder, or nitroglycerin.
- Nuclear weapon : A weapon that produces extremely powerful explosions from principles involving subatomic particle reactions, rather than the chemical reactions among atoms that power conventional explosives
- Fluid dynamics : The branch of physics that deals with the flow of fluids, i.e., liquids and gases.
- Warhead : That part of a military weapon, which actively moves to strike a target, that causes the desired destructive effect on the target
- Overpressure : The difference from normal air pressure caused by the shock wave generated by an explosion.