Language Evolution (book synopsis)/Related Articles
< Language Evolution (book synopsis)
Revision as of 03:30, 16 April 2010 by Anthony.Sebastian (add items)
- See also changes related to Language Evolution (book synopsis), or pages that link to Language Evolution (book synopsis) or to this page or whose text .
- Linguistics : The scientific study of language.
- Language (general) : A type of communication system, commonly used in linguistics, computer science and other fields to refer to different systems, including 'natural language' in humans, programming languages run on computers, and so on. A wider definition of language - what counts as a language and what doesn't - is a difficult philosophical topic, deserving an article in its own right.
- Speech : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Speech (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Evolution : A change over time in the proportions of individual organisms differing genetically.