Revision as of 22:31, 11 January 2010 by Housekeeping Bot (Automated edit: Adding CZ:Workgroups to Category:Bot-created Related Articles subpages)
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Inuit. Needs checking by a human.
- Alaska : The largest and most northerly state in the United States of America but sparse in population (pop. 670,053).
- Grise Fiord : A settlement on Ellesmere Island, and one of the northernmost settlements on Earth.
- History of vitamin C : The historical usage of L-ascorbic acid.
- John Franklin : (April 15, 1786 - June 11, 1847) British sea captain and Arctic explorer.
- Minik Wallace : One of six Inuk brought to the United States from Greenland in 1897 by explorer Robert Peary.
- Multiple sclerosis : A chronic, inflammatory, demyelinating disease that affects the central nervous system (CNS).
- Northwest Passage : Water route connecting the Atlantic and Pacific oceans north of the North American mainland.
- Roald Amundsen : (1872-1928) Polar explorer.
- The Frozen Deep : A play, originally staged as an amateur theatrical, written by Wilkie Collins along with the substantial guidance of Charles Dickens.